That was easy

SnWnMe

Enlightened
Believe it or not, I think that I've covered my every need and I AM DONE buying flashlights :wave:

For EDC I have the E1L, for work I have a 6PL and for the nightstand I will be getting an U2. :twothumbs

The only light I have GAS for (GAS = Gear Acquisition Syndrome) is a Novatac 120E (I like getting a low setting first). It is also nice to be able to drop a G2L in each of my vehicles. Maybe a NRA Edition E2D for the gun safe and that X300 for my 1911. Oh and there's that foregrip light for my AR15... Wait. I'm done buying lights:sick2:

This is going to cost.

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
for me the buying has almost come to a complete halt. while i do not ahve a huge collection of lights, ihave enough for 3 person (1 dual mode headlamp, 1 decent thrower, 1 dim handheld as last ditch back-up). :popcorn:

the only stuff that may need periodic replacements would be holsters & maybe elastic bands for the headlamps. batteries will always be needed for sure. :D

SnWnMe

Enlightened
Well here I am two months later and in my quiver are

A RA Twisty

Novatac 120E

2 SF 6P legos

A U2

A FLUSA Tomahawk

I guess I wasn't done buying lights after all. :crazy:

lightsandknives

Enlightened
My wife just rolls here eyes when I say I'm done buying flashlights. Of course I always say that after every one she sees...........

I have an Ra Twisty 100TW on the way, but that will be my absolute last (this week).