Olight M20 Warrior help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Green

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I am relatively new to LED flashlights and I recently ordered The Olight M20 Warrior (Premium). I notice that this light has several different choices as far as batteries go. I was curious as to your recommendations. I thought I heard somewhere that performance wise, rechargeable was better.......Any advice would sure be appreciated, Thanks to all of you

-Scott

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I highly recomend AW 18650 batteries from the Fenix Store. I think they are higher quality than Ultrafire batteries. As a second choice.... I like LG's 18650's from Batteryjunction. You will need a charger for them....Ultrafire makes a decent dual bay one that I believe both sites carry.

I like 18650's better than rcr123a's because of their MUCH longer runtime.... 3+ hours vs. about 40 minutes.

Sector7

Enlightened
I would definitely recommend the 18650. Currently using the Batteryjunction 2600 mAh protected cells with the Ultrafire charger with good results. :twothumbs

TDKKP

Enlightened
:welcome:

Good choice for the first light, a very good start.

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, Scott Green.

Gator762 has given a link to the main Olight M20 thread in post #2 above, so I think the discussion can continue there and I'll close this thread.

If you need any further battery-specific advice, it will be worth your while to check out the Batteries sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.