• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint Ti Nautilus $299 Shipped Overnight, No PP Fees!

charlesn

Enlightened
With 2 superb Nautis in my collection, I'm pricing this one to sell ($101 off the new price) so I can make room for a soon-to-arrive anodized Ti Aeon. This is from the November '07 run and condition is mint.

SOLD: Price is $299 shipped overnight CONUS. Will ship overseas via global priority mail. I'll pick up the PP fees. First to post an unconditional "I'll take it" with no questions asked gets the light.

Last edited:

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mint Ti Nautilus $299 Shipped Overnight, No PP Fees!

Sunday bump...

charlesn

Enlightened

Bump... same light just sold for $300 + fees and no overnight... go figure! Thanks for looking...

jyri

Newly Enlightened

:takeit: Couldn't resist a great deal anymore. Amazing nobody didn't catch this sooner. :whistle:

charlesn

Enlightened

A couple of things to work out via PM with Jyri -- I'll call this SPF until they're resolved one way or the other. But a back-up posted here will be considered next in line if this falls through.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

This really is a stupendous deal! I cannot believe that this one is not gone by now. The Nautilus is one of the finest lights made in the last year.