Blaster VI vs ARC LS LP/HP Beam shots?

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can anyone post beam shots of these 2 lights? Im interested in seeing how they compare, thanks!

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
they don't compare at all which is probably why most people won't have ready made shots to show you. I have both lights and the VI is for lighting up a given area much larger than the LSH-P. But I love my LSH-P it's so small and slides so elegantly into my pocket.

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you take a quick pic of both of the lights about 5-10ft from a wall?? I really need something to compare the 5w to. Id greatly appreciate it!!

Shark

Enlightened
Try the electrolumes site I believe Wane has a beam shot of the 5W next to the 1W you can hardley see the 1W next to the 5

ufokillerz

Enlightened
you cannot compare a 5w with 30mm optics to a 1w with nx-05 optics, it simply doesnt compare, the 5w beam will decimate the 1w beam

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a 5w vs an E2e? Im guessin the 5 watters are the way to go eh?

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
ufokillerz said:
you cannot compare a 5w with 30mm optics to a 1w with nx-05 optics, it simply doesnt compare, the 5w beam will decimate the 1w beam

[/ QUOTE ]

Could it be that Electro Lumens Blaster VI 5W assimilates 1W beams and resistance is futile? That is my experience even against formidable 1W lights.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone needs to post pictures of a 5 watt with the 30mm to a 1 watt with the 30mm. That comparison I WOULD like to see. The 1 watt with the 30mm optic is pretty impressive, and I've hear that the 5 watt with the 30mm is only marginally brighter.

Someone test, . . . take pictures, . . .post them here!

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Orion said:
I've heard that the 5 watt with the 30mm is only marginally brighter.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's why id like to see beam shots