• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: **Reduced**HA Mag D heads, bored for 7 X McR17XR (1 left)

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple extra FM Mag D heads, red fluted and gray finned, which have been bored out to fit up to (7) McR17XRs.

dsc1491ns0.jpg

dsc1493wt1.jpg

1) HA red fluted, perfect condition, $48. **Sold**
2) HA gray finned, some tool chatter on inner shoulder of head, and chuck marks on inside of head rear. A portion of the inner HA has been scratched which extends just to the leading edge, see pic. The missing ano might just be visible when mounted on a tube, but not obvious. $39, now $35.

These should work with the modified PES-D heatsinks without further modification. The thicker 52.1mm X 2.84 UCL might be required to snug up the reflectors.

Included are the stock lens, reflector, lens/bezel and bezel/head O-rings.

Prices include domestic first class shipping, international at cost less domestic rate.

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
MAO4,

Welcome to CPF, just noticed it was your first post. Way to go finding a buried thread!

I can't send you a PM. You might have it turned off. Send me one with your email and I'll get my PP info to you.

Thanks

MAO4

Newly Enlightened
LED,

I can't seem to find a way to PM you. There is no button or link for it. I don't know if i have it turned off somehow (looked through all the options in my profile) or maybe I'm blocked some how. Any suggestions?

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
MAO,

Click on my name, then click the "contact info" tab. There's a link inside that will open a PM to me.

Alternately you can click on the "User CP" at the header of each screen, and on the left is a "send new message" option.

MAO4

Newly Enlightened
LED,
I think I found the problem... from Greta's "New Members" post.

"2) Until a new user account has been approved and vetted in the above manner, the account has NO private message privileges. Again, this is due to new users registering for spamming purposes only. They use the PM system without ever making a post in the forums. As with above, once the new member has posted 2 posts and the account has been approved and vetted, full board privileges are instated."

Now that I have 2 posts all the buttons are there. PM to follow.