Kudos to FENIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoss

Enlightened
Fenix is the reason that i am here on this forum.
They are also responsible for providing me with my first good light (L1P) a few years ago.
Because of their very affordable line of lights I was able to get into this state that some here refer to as flashaholism.

I have since moved on to other brands that suit my needs better but I will always be greatful to Fenix for showing me what a light should be.

TDKKP

Enlightened
Fenix is the reason that i am here on this forum.
They are also responsible for providing me with my first good light (L1P) a few years ago.
Because of their very affordable line of lights I was able to get into this state that some here refer to as flashaholism.

I have since moved on to other brands that suit my needs better but I will always be greatful to Fenix for showing me what a light should be.

WOW, Fenix had brought you here "few years ago" and you just registered six months one day ago. You've been a very, very, very long lurker here ... I guess there were nothing in those years made you register to ask your first question.

anon031508

Newly Enlightened
WOW, Fenix had brought you here "few years ago" and you just registered six months one day ago. You've been a very, very, very long lurker here ... I guess there were nothing in those years made you register to ask your first question.

your an idiot read the post again.

DM51

Flashaholic
Well, that didn't last very long, did it?

TDDKP and anon031508, this sort of sniping, bickering and name-calling is unacceptable. I am warning you both - behave and remain civil, or you will be stripped of your posting privileges.

Thread closed (through no fault of the OP, I might add).

Status
Not open for further replies.