Fenix Outfitters        
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WANTED:Your doggie pictures

Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees

Default Re: WANTED:Your doggie pictures

This is Max. He is believed to be a Pit, but he seems like he could have a bit of boxer too. In this pic he is wearing a necklace because of my daughter. He seems to like them though, so this is not torture. You should see 'torture' when she gets out her dress up clothes. Dare I post one?

Here he is with his favorite toy - a balloon. He loves to play keep away with a couple of people hitting the balloon around. He jumps up after it and attempts to catch it the only way he can - by gripping the nub with his teeth.

Men, I love your dog, very nice face, like a good friend say;

Dogs are children haunted
    Zebralight Spark Princeton Inova Petzl Maglite Bushnell 4 XM-L MagMod and a lot of Cree XM-L Lights Nitecore i4 Intellicharger Intl-outdoor 3400 Panasonic 3100 Bare and protected Samsung 3000 Sanyo 2600
    Please, respect the planet, dont kill animals...

My neighborís dog died and my friendís dog is probably going soon. Any chance of reviving this thread? I could use some cheering up.

Itís weird how i had so many pets until my last one died, the same time my son was born 17 years ago. Havenít had a pet since but i watch my friends dog occasionally. Iíll take a rescue in for the night from one of my momís friends. I go to the shelter and hang out. Played with the neighbors dogs at least once a week, which is why Iím misty at his passing.
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Olight X7vn and the cutest puppy

Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, DC, New York City Manhattan

At the moment we have cats, however, I have had several wonderful dogs! Dogs are amazing friends to us, and I miss all my dogs who were there for me in the past, and growing up. I someday want to have a dog and a cat.

My my daughter did, and she said it was a wonderful experience. I love both, and while cats do rule the internet, dogs rule Manhattan!
    Check my Web Site: www.Redwayphoto.com

Nala

ven's got it going on. He can afford flashlights AND dog food!
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Horses are good too, ven. Do you ride him with or without a saddle?
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, DC, New York City Manhattan

Ven, how much does the big guy, or girl weigh? Very beautiful dog!
    Check my Web Site: www.Redwayphoto.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123