• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Fenix Pocket Clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know, this is a fairly mundane WTB... But I need to get my L1T set up for 'document pocket' carry in my cold weather jacket. Hoping somebody around here is making some, I forget the exact term, "deep pocket" clips for these lights? Would prefere screw-on, although without a drill press it may be hard to run the pilot holes. Maybe one that fits between the tailcap and the body tube, kinda like some surefires?

Anyhow, if you can help me out, drop me a line here or PM me :twothumbs

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure what you mean... If your refering to my post in the MP, then perhaps you would advise on which location is most appropriate?

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure what you mean... If your refering to my post in the MP, then perhaps you would advise on which location is most appropriate?
A Fenix clip is not a "custom" item, so this does not belong here. You already made a post in the correct location, so this cross-post was not needed.

DM51

Flashaholic
Cuso and GVS66 are right - you are not allowed to post 2 similar threads here and in the MarketPlace. Please read the rules on cross-posting - you have been a member long enough to know them by now.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.