Recommend me a light.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Because you need another light! I say get the LX and then the Sure Fire...but that's just me.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, so you need help...stare at the ceiling fan while laying down...follow one blade as they turn round and round and repeat this ten times or till it does some good (you have to cut the grass next month so you may have to stop at some point).

.. I do not need another light...I do not need another light. I should buy a owl cookie jar instead...I really need one of those.

Hope this helps.
wink.gif

Ken

PS: My Walmart has the LX
smile.gif
As soon as I can sell a couple pints of blood I`m getting one!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

FNG You need a reason for purchasing a Legend LX at Wal Mart. OK
Same reason some folks climb mountains
"Because its there"

FNG

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Entendu:
FNG You need a reason for purchasing a Legend LX at Wal Mart. OK
Same reason some folks climb mountains
"Because its there"
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like your way of thinking.
smile.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
FNG,
Send back the Scorpion, forget the LX, get the E2 for EDC. Next time you get the urge, get the X-Ray Eternalight. TX

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need a headlight(who cares if you will look like a dork) they are great for working on things that need two hands.

SFR

Newly Enlightened
Owning your first Surefire is a right of passage, an initiation into flashlight manhood. Until you own one, you are just a virgin.
grin.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
JT,
Good choice. Everyone should have at least one headlamp. Very useful.

FNG,
I'ld recommend the SL Clip Mate. It's a nice, bright 3 LED light with a clip you can attach to many things; a breakaway lanyard & a pretty decent headband for it. All for about $16. TX

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FNG:
I just a reason to get it. Can you think of any?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't need no reason... 'cause you're a FLASHAHOLIC !

D

**DONOTDELETE**

ref-- Owning your first Surefire is a right of passage, an initiation into flashlight manhood. Until you own one, you are just a virgin.

Oh behave!!!! (blushing)

I'm gonna get one ......
shocked.gif
grin.gif

FNG

Enlightened
Ok. I dont think I can return the Scorpion. Will brightguy charge me for restocking fee? Which one? E2 or E2e?

Lantern Jack O.

Enlightened
Bah! Neither.

Having played with my new Arc 1st LS HD cyan for two days now, I can't imagine being even mildly interested in another flashlight.
tongue.gif
www.arcflashlight.com has these tiny little photonic howitzers in stock right now. Why mess with an incandescent when you own the finest, most technologically advanced solid-state lighting tool ever to come off an assembly line!?

OMG, sorry for the rant. End soapbox mode...

I'd go for the e2e - that is if you're not ready for an Arc LS yet.
grin.gif

FNG

Enlightened
So far I have a Arc AAA White, PT Surge, PT Attitude, PT Aurora, UKE 2L, and a SL Scorpion that should be here on Thursday.

Arc - always on my keys.
Surge - at home or bring it whenever I go fishing
Attitude - for around the house when Surge not needed (mostly use it to tinker with my computer)
Aurora - fishing
2L - EDC, going in car pending if the Scopion is small enough
Scorpion - is this small enough to fit in pockets? will be EDC if small enough

Anyway, ive read the post that Walmart started carrying the LX again. Ill go check it out sometime this week. The next light I want to get is a LX or a E2. I just a reason to get it. Can you think of any?

FNG

Enlightened
JT and txwest. I already have an Aurora as a headlamp. Is the Clip Mate brighter?

FNG

Enlightened
Just looked on Ebay and saw the Inova X5-T. Price is $40 shipped.