• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Reflector for a Nitecore D10, McR-18 or anything 18x12mm

mitch79

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Donn,

Yes, I have seen them there.
I was trying to avoid paying $22, once you add shipping, for one reflector.

Also if anyone knows of another 18x12mm reflector let know.

Long story short I ruined the reflector in my Nitecore D10 and need a replacement. I tried contacting 4sevens to no avail, so....

Last edited:

mitch79

Newly Enlightened
G'Day Nake,

I actually have that reflector, just came in the mail today. :)
Once I filed off the threads it fitted nicely and it does produce a nice beam. Unfortunately it's about 1mm to short.
With the head screwed all the way down the piston doesn't reach the contact ring so all I have is momentary mode.
I could fix this by soldering a brass washer onto the contact ring to extend it, but I'd rather find a reflector that fits properly.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
FYI an unmodified standard McR-18 measures 12mm in height but it does not work with a Cree as is. It can be modified to work with a Cree by opening up the hole & shortening it to get proper focus. After that you won't have the height that you need. Even if you don't shortend it, just by enlarging the hole so the Cree fits through will cause you to loose the 12mm height.

If you do use a McR-18, be sure to isolate the top of the Cree since it will short out on the reflector. Perhaps a McR-20 might work for you if you are capable of cutting it down to size.