• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Leef 1x18650 C-C Body

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for one in any flavor, but I prefer HA-Nat (RAW or Black also OK). Minty condition, or if yours isn't quite there, PM a pic w/ price and I'll consider it. If a trade is more what you're after, there's gotta be something that can be worked out. Thanks.

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: WTB/WTT: Leef 1x18650 C-C Body

I hope you can find one pal. One of these was my second best flashlight related purchase this year. #1 best award goes to the 2X18650 Leef tube!
Well at least so far. :tinfoil:

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened

I have a black one, brand new, never used. Bought it for a project that went in a different direction. PM me and we'll discuss.

cl0123

Enlightened

Just so you have a price reference, Lighthound seems to be offering a raw one brand new

http://www.lighthound.com/LeefBody-C-Tail-C-Head-1x18650-Battery-or-2x123-Battery-RAW_p_105-918.html

With Aloha,

Clarence

I'm looking for one in any flavor, but I prefer HA-Nat (RAW or Black also OK). Minty condition, or if yours isn't quite there, PM a pic w/ price and I'll consider it. If a trade is more what you're after, there's gotta be something that can be worked out. Thanks.

cl0123

Enlightened

Sorry, I thought I saw them available last night. Either someone bought them off or I need new prescriptions again.

With Aloha,

Clarence