this is the ultimate flashlight movie !!!!!!!!!!!!

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Darkness Falls", the only movie to have the hero's survival based upon his collection of flashlights. I watched it today, laughing to myself how this might become the ultimate CPF cult movie. It's kind of a horror movie about the real tooth fairy, (I kid you not), who comes back for revenge on kids and anyone who sees her because she was wrongfully killed by the people in the town of Darkness Falls, 100 years ago. She is bad and the hero's favorite line in the movie was "STAY IN THE LIGHT". This guy literally goes around with about 20 flashlights in a bag.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
is he a cpf member? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

man, can't wait to rent that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
the hero, was almost killed by her as a child but this aparition killed his mom instead. He spent the next 12 years in an institution because nobody was buying the tooth fairy excuse. But he was right and I don't want to give up too much of the plot. Andy Rooney isn't a member either, or at least probably not.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
lol!

sounds great...i'll bet many kids in my school though of me while watching that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Speaking of flashaholic movies, Vin Diesel is thinkging about Pitch Black 2.

I'll have to rent Darkness Falls. I know I talked about this somewhere on CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i saw it was out on dvd today but didn't pick it up as i'm not really into horror flicks.

Greta

Flashaholic
I'll watch anything with Vin Diesel in it... he doesn't need a flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

arioch

Enlightened
Re: this is the ultimate flashlight movie ????????

Some of us did write ups on this movie when it came out in the theaters. It was last dated on 2/07/03. I had written then that it was not the best movie in the theater, but might be better on VHS or DVD, specifically for the flashlight id factor (pause and slow functions). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
I'll watch anything with Vin Diesel in it...

[/ QUOTE ]

i like vin deisel also...he reminds me of myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zephyr

Enlightened
I just finished watching this movie and thought to myself, "this guy can be a CPF member." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Did you see his room full of flashlights? And did you noticed all of the flashlights that broke in this movie? (Sigh) Should have gotten an LED flashlights. Hmmm, I wonder? If this thing would happen to any of us, do you think we'll survive such a thing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Or do you think the tooth fairy would run away like crazy if she sees our immense collections of flashlights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm sorry, me and my vivid immagination. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif I think I'll sleep now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

ZEPH

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad to see someone else saw this movie, I couldn't believe how many lights he had. This movie is a must see regardless of ones personal taste in movies,(for all cpf members) it was akin to people on one of the auto forums i'm on watching the movie Ronin.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

[ QUOTE ]
Josh said:
I saw Ghost Ship yesterday and as AL said there alot of Surefires in it. Oh and a couple of Maxabeams.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I saw the movie too. If I'm not mistaken, a Surefire M6 was used by Epps, right?