• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo LunaSol 27 *Price Drop* SOLD

Freyth

Enlightened
I have up for sale here is a McGizmo LunaSol 27, never used (except for a couple of minutes to check that it's working) and in mint condition. The PD comes with a Green vial.

Here are the pictures:

DSC03132.jpg

DSC03134.jpg

DSC03135.jpg

DSC03136.jpg

In the 3rd picture, you can see a tiny white dot. That's a speck of dust, nothing to worry about.

Price: $555 $545 SOLD
Payment Method: Paypal (cash or cc) only.
Shipping: Registered airmail.

Shipping by default will be registered airmail. Shipping times range from 7 working days to 14 working days. Express shipping is faster but costs extra, $50.

Please PM me with any questions, I will gladly answer them. Just FYI, I'm in Singapore, so worldwide shipping is available and necessary. Customary "I'll take it" with an IMMEDIATE PM to contact me for further information, gets priority. If you fail to do so, I will let the light go to the next person who does so.

Last edited:

Freyth

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo LunaSol 27 *Price Drop*

Bump with a price drop

StrayLight

Enlightened

Fantastic torch, gorgeous pictures, great price. If I didn't have one already, I'd be all over this.

Good luck.

light man

Newly Enlightened

no comment

Last edited:

light man

Newly Enlightened

no comment

Last edited:

light man

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo LunaSol 27 *Price Drop* SPF

no comment

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a little venting. I'm new to CPF, and this is my first purchase. When I saw the light was in Singapore I was hesitant to buy it. I decided to read some of Freyth's posts trying to understand what kind of guy he is. I was pretty concerned with I read about Royal Oaks experience buying a light, but I thought my purchase would go better........not.

I paid $50 extra for express shipping to insure I get the light asap with no chance of mistakes. Fine and well, but after paying for the light I got one email saying I will be notified when the light is shipped and nothing more. I sent Freyth an email after receiving his, asking that he please send the tracking numbers, and I would really appreciate it if he could ship the light in a timely manner.

Nothing from Freyth yet. I see he has not posted on CPF since. I'm BIG on communication. I have a very good reputation on eBay because I communicate very closely when someone sends me their hard earned money.

Just venting here. This is my first purchase, and an expensive one. I don't want to bother Freyth for obvious reasons. I simply do not do business in this type of manner.

As Royal Oak said..... ' a little communication goes a long way '

I've had two great transactions with Freyth. Mail IS slow from Singapore sometimes. Patience, grasshopper. :thumbsup:

Freyth

Enlightened
Hi lightman, I don't usually look at the sale threads, I always look at my PM inbox though since I figure it would be the most efficient way of communication. However, I apologise for not informing you when the light has been shipped, it slipped my mind due to my busy schedule and will do my best to make it up to you.

I have shipped out your light by EMS on Friday. I will however only be able to get you your tracking number on Monday. The person who helped me bring the package to the post office has the receipt and I will only be able to get it on Monday. Hope that's okay with you.

Last edited:

Freyth

Enlightened
Hi lightman, no harm done. I guess it is a lesson for some, a good one for me more importantly. I understand your frustrations as I would if I were in your shoes. Which is why I don't hold any grudges against you or your posts.

You can delete them if you wish but leaving them there won't do any harm.

Thank you for your understanding though.

Freyth

Enlightened
Lightman, I've sent you the tracking numbers. Have you received them yet?

Jonathan.

Freyth

Enlightened
Thank you Tom. Very glad that you received the light with no problems.

Good luck as well, and take care.