Rotating switch "gladius like" ?

zifnab69

Newly Enlightened
Hello ...
I love my gladius, but with new SCC P7 and other powerfull leds, it's time to change.
Well.
Is there on the market a new "tactical" flashlight ( more than 200 lumens) with a Tailcap Switch and Rotary Dial like the gladius one ?
I definitively don't like the sequential clicky Switch and love to jump directly to the function i want.
(i already have a gladius with SSC P4 )

Thank you

Stephan_L

Newly Enlightened
Hi zifnab69,

you may take a look at the INOVA Inforce line (www.inova-mil.com). It has quite the same dial - system. But there are no information about output, runtime, etc. yet.

There are some here waiting for more information about this light (me included). And we hope that the light will be available before the end of the year.

You can also search on the CPF with the keywords "Inova" and "Inforce". There have been two threads about this.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing leaps to mind - the Gladius was one of the first rotary selection tail caps and there haven't been too many manufacturers following their lead as of yet.

The Fenix TK11 rotates the bezel for high/low selections, but doesn't feature all the other settings (a plus, for me - your mileage may vary).

-Trevor