WF 500 or Trustfire SSC 900

qwertyydude

Flashlight Enthusiast
The SSC P7 900 lumens is brighter in terms of lumen output, but if you need throw the WF-500 will definitely out throw the Trustfire. If you want lots of lumen and throw get the Aurora AK-P7. It's got a larger reflector and the P7's power. It throws far, like a spotlight yet has tons of spill.

qwertyydude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it is a great deal, there are cheaper ones but they suffer from things like brass pills and poor machining, rough threads. The brighter light would be the 2-cell, it is 2.8 versus the unregulated ~2.3 of the single cell version. But as for inexpensive led lights the P7 lights are the brightest. Only the bright incan spotlights and HID's outshine this light.

hubbytuby

Newly Enlightened
Will this Auroru AK out throw a Dereelight DBS or WF 500?
IS this light good quility, or is it junk?

qwertyydude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if it will out throw the dereelight, but it will out throw the wf 500 by sheer brute force, so more than likely it will also out throw the dereelight. It's not junky at all, some of the similar mte P7's were junky but aurora I think is better quality than ultrafire. About on par with romisen. I took mine out in the dark and it could easily light up a tree about 300 feet away. But flashlights aren't all about throw, the P7 has such a nice and smooth beam and lots of spill. This makes the light really useable for lighting up dark areas.