Camo E2e???

dtsoll

Enlightened
Hey folks,
Help me out on the camo E2e. Is the finish type III anodized? Is the GM finish type III anodize also. From what I have read so far type III anodization is the best, is that correct? I am considering a Camo E2e just for the heck of it. I already have an E2e HA and an E2 GM and an E1e HA but like the looks of the camo unit. Thanks for the forums. dtsoll /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Hi Doug,

The GM finish is type II HA. I believe the Camo is type III, but maybe another member can verify this. I have them in stock, but they don't say on the box.

Dan.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The Camo finish is not as tough as 'natural' HA that SureFire use. Camo will become worn around the edges faster than HA in my experience.

Al

WaltH

Enlightened
Camo is type III. But due to the die used it is not as durable as the natural. But still much better than type II.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, but if you drop it how do you find it?

Size15's

Flashaholic
It's jungle camo! It should stick out like clearly in woods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
tkl said:
yeah, but if you drop it how do you find it?

[/ QUOTE ]Can't lose things with a lanyard. I use the curly no tie kids shoe laces w/ split rings sewn in to them when hunting and kayaking.