Did CNN Turn Up The Boos During Michael Moore's Sp

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Did CNN Turn Up The Boos During Michael Moore\'s Sp

Moore knows when you attack the president when he's at the most popular during wartime, you're going to get booed.

Whether the boos where boosted or depressed during or after broadcast doesn't change that fact that he was STILL booed while onstage and while making the comment.

In fact, if we're going to get into conspiracy theories here, it makes no sense that FOX wasn't the one turning up the boos, because MSNBC would probably have been the one turning up the applauses...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

Multiple microphones, multiple vantages, multiple feeds. I don't know the truth, and I doubt Horne knows either. It's what it is, a conspiracy theory...

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast

i was watching the academy awards when it happened: there was DEFINITELY very loud booing going on. also VERY little applause.

for those that have the time to "investigate" the theory of the sound being manipulated...stop being paranoid, and get a life.

Bob

AlphaTea

Enlightened

I wonder if anybody thought about the possibility that ABC LOWERED the volume of the Boo's and increased the volume on the applause? One note though, even tho it is a LIVE broadcast, there is a several second delay to allow them to Bleep profanity or blank out obscene material.
Frankly my dear <font color="red">DILLIGAFF</font>?
Either way, IMHO, ABC and CNN sux. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Did CNN Turn Up The Boos During Michael Moore\'

I don't think it matters too much because even people who might support Moore's opinion Booed him for the poor form he showed after producers had requested that folks to refrain from political comment during presentation or acceptance of awards during the show (for the sake of the viewers seeking escape from the news and a little entertainment) and most of those in attendance had already heard the same exact speech, verbatim, from Moore the previous evening at the Independent Spirit Awards dinner.

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Did CNN Turn Up The Boos During Michael Moore\'

Unlikely that CNN would do that, since they are pretty much a totally pro-left if not outright anti-American organization. If you were talking about FOX news doing it, there might be a reason for suspicion....

Don't forget that one of CNNs executives recently admitted covering up murders, torture and intimidation, even of their own employees by saddam's regime for years.

We DO know that the "alphabet networks" DID edit OUT the boos that hillary got at several events.