• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph P7/Flupic Light Engine

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
All SOLD.

For sale are two Seoul P7/Flupic (V2.2) light engines for the Aleph series lights. One LE has V10 ultra green glow epoxy around the emitter, and the other has ultra blue glow epoxy. Green glow LE is SOLD

Each LE features a CSXOI P7 LED (from PhotonFanatic) and a V2.2 Flupic board pushing 1.2A on high. This should be good for approximately 300 lumens, give or take. The Flupic is a multi-level, user programmable driver board that requires the use of a single 3.7V Li-Ion cell. Details of the board can be found here.

The interior of the can is completely filled with thermal epoxy, and I have added a ring of V10 ultra green or ultra blue glow epoxy around the emitter and after a charge, it will glow for at least six hours. The dome of the LED does not touch the window of the AMC Mule.

The price for each is $148, shipped via First Class mail service with Delivery Confirmation within the U.S. The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over other communications. Priority Mail service and insurance are optional, and up to the discretion of the buyer. Add $3 for Priority and/or $2 for insurance.
100_3641.jpg

100_3643.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Derek

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph P7/Flupic Light Engines - $125 Shipped

These are great LEs at a knockout price ... grab them while you can ;)

Bump

afraidofdark

Enlightened

Resistance is futile.

:takeit: the LE with the green glow epoxy. Please send me your cash PP address by PM.

:thanks:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

Your not going to regret buying this LE Afraidofdark
All you need now is a 18650 body

Last edited:

cqbdude

Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph P7/Flupic Light Engine - $125 Shipped

Holy smokes...Dat......that looks like a potent light engine..

Has anyone use this on any other Aleph head besides the mule head?

Ducaticorse

Newly Enlightened

These are super nice LE's!! Derek is good people and does really beautiful work. Personally, $125 is a great bargain - makes me want to hunt down an "oilcan" AMC Mule just to have a sister to my EN.

The FluPIC is great, can be set to provide a very low "low" setting and while 1.2A doesn't exactly push the P7 - the Burst provides wow levels of output for a Mule-type light when you need it. Derek's addition of the glow powder/epoxy makes it not only super useful (personally the most real-world useful light I own!) but fun too.

Here's my EN Mule set up with Derek's P7 LE:

p7mule-01.jpg

And with the "afterburner" (glow epoxy) engaged.. ;) :laughing:

p7mule-03.jpg

cqbdude

Enlightened

Thanks for the pictures Mark...they look awesome...

Im familiar with DatiLed's work, He modded my Gladius...Awesome job too..

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph P7/Flupic Light Engine - $115 Shipped

Temporary price drop.

From now, until I leave the office, I will let this LE go for $115 (shipped in the U.S.).

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
crap....!

I was holding my breath until monday when I get PP from
CPFMP...........:(

Well, well.....

Hope you do another run.....:popcorn:

Congrats Donn....!

donn_

Flashaholic
Thanks!

I have one of the first ones, with green glow, in what has become one of my favorite lights; a black mule head on a Leef 1x18650 tube.

I think I'll experiment with this one, and drill out an Aleph 3 reflector for it. It'll be interesting to see how it does in that big head.

kland1234

Newly Enlightened
Great buy guys, I have mine in a Mule and LOVE it, great work and great product. I hope there will be more, at the right time I sure would like to pick up another one.