• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo LunaSol 20 - ***SOLD***

precisionworks

Flashaholic
IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

$550.00 $540.00 $535.00 $529.00 $525.00 includes PayPal fees for cash or credit card and shipping to the CONUS (with delivery confirmation). Add $30 for insured international shipping.

I've carried this light for about three months, in a bib pocket where it never contacted anything else. Never dropped, and no marks or scratches that I can see. The clip has tiny rub marks that don't show in the photograph. Any small specks in the photos are dust that I missed while cleaning:rolleyes: Reason for selling - just bought a Ti PD-S and can't afford to keep both.

Gene always says that his lights will have some machining marks, but I could find none on this light - sometimes Don says this too:D. Twist action is smooth, as is piston activation.

First "I'll take it", followed by PayPal to precisionweldtig at hotmail dot com.

Last edited:

precisionworks

Flashaholic
Re: FS: McGizmo LunaSol 20 - International Shipping available

Malkoff, of course. :poof:
Maybe McLeish should have gotten credit for this one - sorry Don, so many lights, so little time:D

Last edited:

gtie

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo LunaSol 20 - International Shipping available - price reduced

PM Sent

gtie

Enlightened
Moderator please delete, posted in wrong thread.

Last edited: