• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 4x SCC P4 2C M@g **SOLD** and a 2C M@g with P7 **withdrawn**

dutchguy2

Enlightened
1. Modded 2C MagLite mit SSC P7 LED. Runs off 2x 18500, 2x C Li-Ion cell or 3x (R)CR123 and has 3 modes (high, mid, low). Stock reflector with UCL lens with AR coating. LED is potted in GID Host was new. Price 165 USD. Withdrawn
p7magbz0.jpg

4. A LedZep M@g modded with 4x SCC P4 LED. Here´s the threat I bought it from: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/205282 Price 375 USD. SOLD
ledzep1ko8.jpg

ledzep2uq9.jpg

Prices are inclusive shipment (not insured)

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 4x SCC P4 2C M@g made by Led Zepplin and a 2C M@g with P7(regulated, 3 modes)

Can you tell me what finish has been applied? Nice.

The quad-Seoul 2C is HA black including dimming knob. Machining and anodizing were done through MirageMan's earlier runs. The grooving is noteably grippy.

Bare extension added by dutchguy2 to allow use with AW C cells.

dutchguy2

Enlightened
Re: FS: 4x SCC P4 2C M@g made by Led Zepplin and a 2C M@g with P7(regulated, 3 modes)

Thanks Dennis. your after sales service is more than perfect.

For all, this light is the most perfect modded MagLite I ever have seen. All the credits go to Dennis and Mirageman. They must be both perfectionists.

Last edited:

Bobpuvel

Enlightened

T:twothumbshat looks(and i bet works) sooooo good!!!

PLT

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the 4xSSC P4 2C Mag per our PM please. PM to follow shortly. Thanks.

PLT

Newly Enlightened

Paypal has been sent. Thanks.:)

Latest posts