First P7 MAG mod

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night I assembled that last parts of my father in laws p7 Mag. All I can say is,"WOW!" When I fired this thing up I was amazed at the light that this thing produces. I have never owned any multi-emitter lights so going from a single 3 watt LED to this monster was quite a leap!

Now the only problem is that I must give it up to my father in law. :( I guess I have to build me a cut down tri-flupic monster with a D bin p7.

shakeylegs

Enlightened
I had the same reaction when I fired up my first P7 m@g mod. There's a lot of WOW in that emitter - it's kind of addicting. :naughty:
After that first P7, I put all of my cree/P4 projects on hold and started building P7 mods in various hosts. With few exceptions they are my go-to lights. Once you've gone quad, single emitters seem odd.

GSteg

Newly Enlightened
I had the same reaction when I fired up my first P7 m@g mod. There's a lot of WOW in that emitter - it's kind of addicting. :naughty:
After that first P7, I put all of my cree/P4 projects on hold and started building P7 mods in various hosts. With few exceptions they are my go-to lights. Once you've gone quad, single emitters seem odd.

I am in the same position as you are!! I was going to do tri-P4s, but decided to order a few P7s. Made a single P7 maglite and was blown away by the output. I just finished my quad-P7 last night. My single P7 mag looks very dim now:eek: I promised myself this was going to be the last light I'll make. We'll see how long I last:p