• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Icarus Quad-Cree Mag

mejesster

Newly Enlightened
I've had this light for a little while now and never used it. It is the Icarus-built Quad-cree mag originally from this thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/193721

Given that I still haven't gotten around to purchasing the batteries for it, I think I'm ready to put it back on the market. It is still in like-new condition.

Asking $150 200 250+shipping. NOTE(11/16): This is less than half of the original price! Let me know if you have any questions regarding this light, although honestly I probably can't answer them, since I *still* haven't used it.

Additionally, I am selling the Raw AL that I bought from donn_ here (Lummi #5):
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/205982

To his initial offering, I added a 14250 li-ion bat and a solder blob. I'll sell this for $80+shipping. As stated in his thread there are some faint scratches all over the body, as will happen with bare AL.
SOLD

I'll ship anywhere in the world. Paypal is my preferred method of payment. I will consider trade offers for some of the value. Looking for Dereelight DBS, Blocky Boy and Raw NS. First "I'll take it" gets first dibs. Contact me via PM to discuss payment, shipping and trade options.

Last edited:

mejesster

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Icarus Quad-Cree Mag + Raw AL

Bump... I think these are pretty good offerings at a pretty good price, hopefully you'll agree!

mejesster

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Icarus Quad-Cree Mag + Raw AL

Yes, it is the Quad-Cree, 3C Mag mod, with the stainless bezel and tailcap, as pictured.

mejesster

Newly Enlightened
Resurrected with another big drop. Let me know if you're interested in trades! I'd be much happier with a light I'll use than one I won't.