You Have To Love Surefire's Warranty...You Just Have To!!

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened
Its completely dead now. My "indestructable" surefire 6p is dead. He decided to test its "durability" and threw it at least 3 stories high!!! 7 or 8 times; needless to say the lens cracked the bezel bent and the tail cap is busted (springs missing). Anyone have spare parts for a 6p, My stepbrother will pay shipping =]

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: My Step-Brother Killed My Light

Its completely dead now. My "indestructable" surefire 6p is dead. He decided to test its "durability" and threw it at least 3 stories high!!! 7 or 8 times; needless to say the lens cracked the bezel bent and the tail cap is busted (springs missing). Anyone have spare parts for a 6p, My stepbrother will pay shipping =]

He needs to pay for a new light!:shakehead

IcantC

Enlightened

So you let him throw it 7 or 8 times?

Make him buy you a new light.

PS no such thing as indestructable light ;).

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened

Should I press charges in the cpf supreme court, I hear that the men in white wigs hate flashlight abuse

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened

The *!$tard wont buy me a new one, he says that I just need to fix the one i have.........ARGH.....never leaving my flashlight at home while im at school again!!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

The *!$tard wont buy me a new one, he says that I just need to fix the one i have.........ARGH.....never leaving my flashlight at home while im at school again!!

Hmmm. I wonder how indestructible he is.

Just kidding!!!!!

Bill

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast

Call Surefire and see if the warranty covers stupid step brothers.

He owes you a new light. If he doesn't pay it's time to conduct some drop tests on him.

Enlightened

He mangles your flashlight and only offers to pay the shipping on the replacement parts?! What an unbelievable ***hole!! How old is this waste of protoplasm?

Monocrom

Flashaholic

No.... Your step-brother should either buy you a new 6P or hand you $62.00 so you can replace it.

But since it looks like he's going to be an @$$ about it, maybe you should do some extreme durability tests on one of his favorite things.

Last edited:

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast

No.... Your step-brother should either buy you a new 6P or hand you $62.00 so you can replace it.

But since it looks like he's going to be an @$$ about it, maybe you should do some extreme durability tests on one of his favorite things.

Darn right. The cell phone is usually a good start. The ipod next :devil:

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not much more to add on him taking personal responsibility, he should.

Ummm ... am I the only one that wants to see pictures of the "torture test" result?

Rossymeister

Enlightened

I would also like to see pictures of the light. Im pretty sure that the RA Twisty would have faired differently though.