Happy first day of autumn!!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Just wanted to wish all northern hemisphere CPFers a happy first day of autumn (or "fall" if you prefer). :party:
Autumn officially begins at 3:40pm ephemeris time (I'm not certain when that would translate to in Pacific Daylight Time).

Anyway, the nights will now begin to become longer than the days, so get those flashlights ready!!! :grin2:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sweet! I'm ready for less damn heat.... And longer nights. :thumbsup:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Craig!

Don't forget...

Happy Spring to those south of the Equator!

Good night to those at the north pole!

Good morning to those at the south pole!

:naughty:

Patriot

Flashaholic
I usually have to wait for winter to cool off. Last year is was still in the 90's in November...:ironic:

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
Here's the local weather warning for Tuesday morning:

Warnings
Kings County (Nova Scotia)
9:44 PM ADT Monday 22 September 2008
Frost warning for
Kings County continued
This is a warning that at or near zero ground temperatures will cause frost in the parts of these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

Clear skies and light winds will allow surface temperatures to drop to near the freezing mark over parts of the province overnight tonight resulting in ground frost.

--------

Since I'm not a farmer, the warning doesn't really have any impact for me other than a reminder that winter is fast approaching.

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
The LED Museum
Anyway, the nights will now begin to become longer than the days, so get those flashlights ready!!! :grin2:

As a Flashaholic I like how it is getting dark earlier and earlier! I have so much more time now to use my lights every evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.