What is the best price for an E2E HA now a days?

regularguy

Newly Enlightened
Hello.

I have been lurking around for a few weeks and it seems that an E2E HA is the light no flashaholic should be without. So I would like to know where I can get one at the best price. I see so many different prices for this unit. Can someone please lead me the right way? Thank you in advance.

RegularGuy

Size15's

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF!
You're the only regularguy around here... I'm sure you'll fit in though!

There is more to buying a product then the price.
Shipping, availability and of course customer service should be considered too.

Perhaps you can read a few threads in the Cheer'N'Jeers section to find out who CPF members like to buy from and then check out the Dealers in our good books?

Best regards,

Al

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
flownosaj said:
Talk to Dan at TW (follow the banners)...he'll price match

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]yep

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought mine from Dan at Tactical Warehouse, got it yesterday, I love this light and it is sooooo much brighter than the E1E that I just sold. Call Dan, $5 fedex two day shipping, you can't beat that, he is really good about immediate shipping, more reliable than anyone I've purchased from.

thanks for the correction on which light I sold, too early in the morning to make inteligible posts

artar

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
keithhr said:
I just bought mine from Dan at Tactical Warehouse, got it yesterday, I love this light and it is sooooo much brighter than the E2E that I just sold. Call Dan, $5 fedex two day shipping, you can't beat that, he is really good about immediate shipping, more reliable than anyone I've purchased from.

[/ QUOTE ]

the E2e from Dan is brighter as your E2e which you have sold ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prolly typo - E2e vs E1 according to other posts from him

Klaus

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
keithhr said:
I just bought mine from Dan at Tactical Warehouse, got it yesterday, I love this light and it is sooooo much brighter than the E1E that I just sold.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

flashlightlens.com,

Thank you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My flashlights and your lenses! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan.

Reaper

Enlightened
$70.95 from TAD
$66.99 from Texas Tactical

Both plus shipping. I believe there was one place I found that was a few dollars cheaper but the name escapes me right now. As mentioned, the price isn't everything(but it sure sways the mind) since good customer service and willingness to help you with a problem counts a lot too. Good luck.

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
tkl said:
[ QUOTE ]
flownosaj said:
Talk to Dan at TW (follow the banners)...he'll price match

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]yep

[/ QUOTE ]Same here!