• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint Spy007

SOLD: my mint Spy007, sn 10. This beauty is being sold to fund another unobtanium light (can't divulge which one at this point :naughty:). I would not normally sell this shelf queen, but it's the only way I can pay for this other light. The all-titanium Spy007 is a true work of art and an outstanding EDC to boot. This one's just as received from Data, right down to the Pelican storage case. I have only used it for a few minutes and it's absolutely perfect and pristine. PayPal only - no PP fees, and USPS priority insured shipping is also included in the price. Will ship to international locations for an additional shipping fee of $20. Usual rules apply: first to state an unequivocable "I'll take it" has priority.

$1500 shipped CONUS, SOLD.

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

3EDCMix.jpg

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint Spy007

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAYYYYYY you're selling this Troy.........and just in time for me to be broke too.:( I can't imagine this baby lasting longer than 1 hr. tops

Edwood

Enlightened

:eek:

BTW, this is one of the very few that were machined meticulously entirely by the man, Data himself in his "basement."

Last edited:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it.

PM me your PayPal addy.

Tanasit

ibcj

Enlightened
Re: SPF: Mint Spy007

I'm happy for tanasit as I know how he/she has been looking forward to this light.

Can't wait to see the unobtanium Troy. :wave:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats tanasit!

Time to bump the OFFICIAL SPY 007 OWNERSHIP REGISTRY

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am sorry for your loss dad. I know mine still stings.

I am sorry for your loss dad. I know mine still stings.
No loss. I plan on getting one of the new run. :naughty: But in the meantime, cash needs to be raised for some other things. :D

Thank you TranquillityBase for your always timely posts. As for the Registry, there have been numerous changes to the original owner list. Several of those are in different people's hands now.