• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom LensLight™ *2AA Aspheric*

LensBright

Newly Enlightened
Custom C/L Enterprise LensLight™

The LensLight™
Professional Light Tool
High Power Focusable LED Flashlight

American Engineered
American Manufactured
American Made

(2) AA Batteries
Patented Focusable Aspherical Lens System
McClicky Tail Cap Switch
High Tolerance American CNC Machining
Custom Double Lens
7075 Aluminum Construction
Type III Hard-Anodize
Chem-Kote Contacts and Heat sink
Aerospace Grade Thermal Potting and Flow Management
Weather Proof/Water Resistant
Premium Bin CREE XR-E R2 LED
Premium Bin LUMILEDS K2 w/TFFC
Fully Regulated Light Engine

The price of the LensLight™ is $185.00 which includes Paypal fees and shipping via express mail. 20 units total. 10 LensLight's™ with CREE XR-E R2 and 10 with LUMILEDS K2 w/ TFFC. I accept Paypal for payment. When sending payment, make sure to include your full name, and shipping address. Please send your payment to: LensBright (at) yahoo (dot) com. Thank you.

International shipping pending. Please PM if interested.

Please clarify in post color (Cobalt Blue or Black) and LED type.

*Update*
Special Offer! First CPF member to post for a LensLight™ with the CREE XR-E R2 emitter and first to post for a LensLight™ with the LUMILEDS K2 w/TFFC emitter will receive 40% off, making the total, including shipping and Paypal fees $111.00.

*Update*
New offer! For this first run of LensLight's™ CPF members will receive 25% off, making the total, including shipping and Paypal fees $138.75.
LensBright

Last edited:

GVS_Lakers

Banned
Re: Custom LensLight™ *Limited Availability*

Pretty cool looking light, where did you find the TFFC's?

manoloco

Enlightened

Very handsome and elegant, i usually dont like the way 2AA lights end up in shape, this is definitely the exception, very nice shape.

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe these premium emitters will get those lens lights off the ground. I remember playing with one a few years ago and it was just too dim for the price.

I look forward to people's reviews.

phoneguy

Enlightened

I would be interested in this light for work use( Telecom Industry). How hard are these driven? What kind of beam can I expect? Battery life? What kind of batteries will it run?Beam shots please.

Thanks
Bryan

LensBright

Newly Enlightened

I would be interested in this light for work use( Telecom Industry). How hard are these driven? What kind of beam can I expect? Battery life? What kind of batteries will it run?Beam shots please.

Thanks
Bryan

The R2 is driven at about 65% of its recommended maximum power output and the K2 is driven at about 45% of its recommended maximum power output. The double lens system allows for the LED's to be driven easier allowing longer battery life, while maintaining exceptional brightness. As far as the beam goes, the focusing lens system allows the user a wide range of beam profiles, from flood to spot. The optimal batteries to run this light on are lithium batteries, increasing brightness and run-time, but the LensLight™ will run on regular AA's or rechargeable AA's as well. For more information and beam profile shots please click on Custom Modded LensLight™ Intro link below.

LensBright

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic

*Update*
Special Offer! First CPF member to post for a LensLight™ with the CREE XR-E R2 emitter and first to post for a LensLight™ with the LUMILEDS K2 w/TFFC emitter will receive 40% off, making the total, including shipping and Paypal fees $111.00.
:takeit: R2 in cobalt blue.

:paypal:
Transaction ID #74739263Y7002062S

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic

:wow:

What a nice surprise!

The LensLight arrived this morning, and is a fantastic package.

001-91.jpg

002-82.jpg

003-58.jpg

It arrived in this lovely Pelican case, with a pair of Lithium Energizers.

I popped the cells in and fired it up. An amazing amount of variable light from a 2xAA light! Full focus from a wide-open flood down to a pencil-like beam which clearly shows the grid inside the emitter.

Construction quality and fit/finish is excellent.

I look forward to this evening, so I can test it in darkness.

:goodjob::thanks:

iocheretyanny

Enlightened

Which one puts out more lumens R2 or K2?
Which one throws further?
How is BAttery life compared between K2 and R2?

Thanks.

The R2 is driven at about 65% of its recommended maximum power output and the K2 is driven at about 45% of its recommended maximum power output. The double lens system allows for the LED's to be driven easier allowing longer battery life, while maintaining exceptional brightness. As far as the beam goes, the focusing lens system allows the user a wide range of beam profiles, from flood to spot. The optimal batteries to run this light on are lithium batteries, increasing brightness and run-time, but the LensLight™ will run on regular AA's or rechargeable AA's as well. For more information and beam profile shots please click on Custom Modded LensLight™ Intro link below.

LensBright

jag808808

Enlightened

LensBright,

What are the runtimes for these beauties? I really like the Cobalt Blue! Good choice Mr. Donn_!

Aloha,

jag

LensBright

Newly Enlightened

Which one puts out more lumens R2 or K2?
Which one throws further?
How is BAttery life compared between K2 and R2?

Thanks.

The CREE XR-E R2 puts out 114-122 lumens @ 350mA and the Luxeon K2 puts out about 180 lumens @ 1A. At 1A the R2 will produce more lumens than the K2. The R2 will throw farther than the K2.

Runtime on LensLight™ with R2: approx. 1.5 hr (constant run w/ alkaline batteries)
Runtime on LensLight™ with K2: approx. 1.8 hr (constant run w/ alkaline batteries)

LensBright

donn_

Flashaholic

What are the drive levels of the two configurations? Am I correct in guessing 650mA for the R2?

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the 40% off deal on the K2 w/TFFC model. Cobalt Blue, please.

PayPal sent.

Last edited:

LensBright

Newly Enlightened

What are the drive levels of the two configurations? Am I correct in guessing 650mA for the R2?

donn_

The drive level of both the R2 and K2 is a dead flat regulation at 650mA. The custom driver allows optimal efficiency performance because it was specifically tailored for this applications energy characteristics. The R2 and K2 constant run times differ due to the K2's inherent thermal advantages.

* The lights are now locally available to Remote Camera System and Crane Techs. Due to requested K2 order.

LensBright

Last edited: