U-15's and T-15's are now current regulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not too much exciting, but now you can use them with CR123 (four of them) or with 2 x 18650. This will allow to sell them without batteries and charger.

90 minutes runtime. They start flashlight fast (high rate) and then going go solw (low rate) when batteries are empty. The circuit is designed to protect bare Li-ION batteries.

email20080801img2767ur7.jpg

We make them with HAIII nat and black, all matt finish.

Javier

Divegeek

Newly Enlightened
Great! :D I was just about to order mye own U-15 based on the good reviews (and I have seen one live - super look and feel!)

Is there going to be a CPF group sale or how do I ensure that I order this new version from one if the webshops?

What about the SAR version of the U-15?? Is that comming out soon - perhaps as a groups sale...:poke:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whats the difference between the U-15 & T-15??

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would really be great if we knew where to purchase barbolights. All of the links on this page do not work. If I have to I'll order from a dealer in Europe. Knowing which ones are willing to ship to the USA would be great if there are no other options for us here in North America.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would really be great if we knew where to purchase barbolights. All of the links on this page do not work. If I have to I'll order from a dealer in Europe. Knowing which ones are willing to ship to the USA would be great if there are no other options for us here in North America.

Seriously,

Looking at our website itseems like this is a group of friends who does not want to sell flashlights, but to make them... very sad.

Well, fortunately we realized and there is now a person working on this full time, so we hope in less than a month to put some order and information on it, as well as a webshop.

Meanwhile if you are interested in any of them just send me a e-mail to id at barbolight dot com

The difference on U-15's and T-15's are:

1. U-15's will have no longer tactical pushbutton, but a simple and relaible twist-on. Of course they can be fitted with tactical + Ti Clips, and they will be activated by water pressure. They are anodized HAIII class 1 (natural) while T-15's are class 2.

2. T-15''s have been fitted with a tactical pushbutton that will accept a mounting system for picatinny rails.

Take a look at the picture:

maileimg8077gs5.jpg

It is a U-04 (Now T-04) using that kind of tailcap. Compatible with 15's family.

Javier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.