• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: RARE HDS 18650 tube PRICE DROP

Gary123

Enlightened
Mint $190 shipped, no pp fees. NOW $175

This is not simply a 2 x 123 tube (or 17670), but one of the very rare HDS 18650's.

I couldn't believe it when I saw this one go up for sale just recently. I've been looking for one of these on CPF for 2 years and this was the first maybe 2nd one I've seen, so I jumped on it. Now I realize I really shouldn't have spent this money. I really need this money for a nice switchblade I've had my eye on for a little while. Life can be tough when you take your toys seriously.

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HDS 18650 tube

Yes, but you would need to install your Novatac tailcap on the battery tube.

Gary123

Enlightened

OK, I searched CPF, and several CPF'ers said that HDS tubes will fit Novatac but not visa versa, in this thread
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/171551.

DM51 (moderator) also said in this post:

"Stuart, that is amazing news that the old HDS tubes will fit the new Novatacs. After all the statements to the contrary, the rumour, counter-rumour, speculation etc etc, it is GREAT to hear this. Many thanks again for your very informative posts."

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened

I've also heard back from a couple CPF'ers who said HDS tubes will work fine on NovaTac, they have either done it themselves or seen it done by others.

So, if anyone is interested in using this on a NovaTac, I will guarantee that it will work, or I will take it back for a full refund.

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gary,

I know this thread is old, but do you still have the HDS 18650 battery tube for sale?

Thanks,

Alan

A PM might have been more advisable, this thread is almost 4 years old...And as you can guess from looking at my sigline, it got my heart rate up :green: