Anyone else waiting for their Derringer(s)?

sotyakr

Enlightened
Took advantage of Mr. Eternalight's Derringer introductory offer late in the game. Right after the order was placed, I found out they were out of stock, but would be available again around mid-April. The end of the month is rolling around, and haven't heard anything since. Not a matter of life or death, just getting a tiny bit impatient.

arab

Enlightened
I ordered one and like you, my order coincided with them being out of stock. I've an additional problem: I live in Ireland and all International orders have further, significant, delays.

Still - can't wait to get my hands on one. It'll be my first Techass light!

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emailed them and the latest ETA for them is end of this month. Then hopefully to us soon afterwards.

sotyakr

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Pellidon said:
I emailed them and the latest ETA for them is end of this month. Then hopefully to us soon afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool! Thanks for passing the info along.

MrEternaLight

Newly Enlightened
We have had them instock since last week and have been shipping since then too. Better call & see what happened to your order.

sotyakr

Enlightened
Yep, my 2 Derringers arrived on Monday 5/19. Saving one - possibly for gift giving somewhere down the road. The other joins a Model 3 and an Elite XRay. So far, the Derringer has proven to be a great little night stand light. Easy to activate with plenty of light, without being blinding in the middle of the night. Looks like it'll be perfect for all sorts of close-in, around the house and dry weather outdoor duties.

Someone mentioned the availability of an accessory carrying pouch. Would've added one to the order, but I couldn't find it on the Techass site. Or, is it the same one used with the Model 3's and 4's?

Hope there's a water resistant version planned for the future. It would be ideal to slip in the pocket of my PFD for kayaking. Until then (if ever), the XRay works just fine.