Introductions

okbohn

Newly Enlightened
First time contributor, long time lurker.

I am a pastor in a small town in NE Oklahoma and run an online knife store.

I am relatively new to LED flashlights. I had used incandescents for years--the cheapos. I had an LED about 5 years ago that was terrible.

It wasn't until I bought a Peak Matterhorn a year ago that I fell in love with LEDs....then I bought an Inova T1.

WOW

This is the best flashlight I have ever owned!

I look forward to hanging out here and learning from you guys.

med_1222478556-KSF_T1_2.jpg

:thumbsup:

JJV

Newly Enlightened
:welcome:

Not like I'm a long-timer but I spend a lot more time here than my post count indicates. I've learned a ton since I joined and my light collection has grown exponentially since then as well.

Getting your first decent light really is a transforming experience, isn't it? :thumbsup:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Nice choice!! Theres just "something" about your first good light... the sense of security that you will never be :candle: again.

Welcome to the forum too BTW.

Gunner12

Flashaholic

The first good light. There is just something about..... that makes you want more:naughty:

I hope you like it here!

2xTap

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF Derrick! :thumbsup:

Be warned.......like KF is to those of us who covet knives, this place is the same with lights. If you are really liking that T1 just wait, your addiction has just begun! ;)

2xTap

popcornpicker

Newly Enlightened
Welcome, do we get a CPF discount? The search function here is so good you can spend a lot of time researching without asking a lot of stupid questions. If anyone asks a stupid question the response in generally intelligent and not derogatory. Enjoy your new hobby/business.