Why do my searches always say "No Matches" ---MA6 yes or no?

scoopburt

Newly Enlightened

I'm having no luck searching the forums every search I do I get the Sorry - No Match - Message. I have tried clearing my cache any other suggestions? The search function worked for me great before and right after I joined the forums but nothing now?????

Also I'm looking at the Tiablo MA6 and would like a bit more info. I'm sure that this light has been discussed somewhere in the forums If you have links for me since my search function isn't working that would be great. Thanks for your help.

Couple of question
1) would this be a good EDC?
2) Is this light upgradeable? (I didn't see it on the P60 drop in list.)
3) What are the output levels mA per mode?

Thanks again for any help and suggestions.

Rossymeister

Enlightened

I'm having no luck searching the forums every search I do I get the Sorry - No Match - Message. I have tried clearing my cache any other suggestions? The search function worked for me great before and right after I joined the forums but nothing now?????

Also I'm looking at the Tiablo MA6 and would like a bit more info. I'm sure that this light has been discussed somewhere in the forums If you have links for me since my search function isn't working that would be great. Thanks for your help.

Couple of question
1) would this be a good EDC?
2) Is this light upgradeable? (I didn't see it on the P60 drop in list.)
3) What are the output levels mA per mode?

Thanks again for any help and suggestions.

Use The Google Search In The Top Right Corner

Have You Seen The Tiablo MA6 Review?

EDIT:Another Review Here

One Last Review Here

Last edited:

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, Welcome to CPF!

The MA6 is a good light. It is not easily to upgrade... but it is bright, and has a good throwy beam. I do not know that I would pick it over the Fenix TK11 or the Olight M20 (with the smooth reflector) if you want a mini throw light...but it is a nice light.

Here is a small review with beamshots: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/186937

For the price Battteryjunction is selling if for....it is a great deal.

scoopburt

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replies and the links to the reviews. I like the looks and specs of the MA6 but since I'm new to the flashlight scene I would like to get a few lights that can be upgraded if I decide I want to do that.

Thanks for the info and I'll try the google search bar.