Ordered a E2D-Led today...

madryan

Newly Enlightened
I'm a jogger and usually go out after dark as it's quiet and relaxing. I typically carry my Surefire L-5 which is an incredible light. In fact, I'm looking to upgrade my 6PL as it's just not bright or white enough compared to my L-5. Anyhow...

Sportsmans warehouse here found me a E2D-Led at a store a couple hundred miles up the freeway and they're shipping it to me this week. I'm stoked. $136 delivered.

Basically, the neighborhoods around mine are pretty much infested with meth addicts and junkies of one sort or another. I used to pack a regular E2D till it grew legs one day. I have always felt I could protect myself effectively without resorting to carrying my Glock or one of my larger folding knives while jogging around the area, as the tactical advantage to be had by blinding your would be attacker even for a few seconds should give me all the advantage I need.

Anyone who owns this light please feel free to express your opinions as I've not seen one in person.

shomie911

Enlightened
Junkies will pretty much leave you alone after you shine a bright light at their eyes.

Probably gives them a gnarly little headache. :D

Congrats on the purchase!

Bruce B

Enlightened
Nice Purchase... I will be picking one up in the next coming weeks my self...

I, like you, had an E2D that "walked away" from me on a crowded bus... :scowl:

Can't wait to get my hands on this little powerful "gem"!

-Bruce

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you were happy with the E2D, you'll probably like the E2DL. Completely different beam pattern, but it ought to be great for jogging at night. You'll have no trouble blinding potential assailants.

Latest posts