Malkoff products and service

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocodilo

Enlightened
There's a small story that really has to be told. Might be a little confusing to follow, though:

Note: I live in Portugal.
A couple of weeks ago I finnally went ahead and ordered an M60 drop-in for my C2. A week later, still without having received it, I ordered an M60L for my 6P.
Next day I got an email saying it had been shipped. Strange, I thought, and replied wondering if they were talking about the first or second order...
New mail, promptly apologizing for some confusion, apparently something had happened to the first shipping. They immediately sent an M60 and refunded me for the shipping fees.

A few days later I received the M60, and the next day the M60L shows up... hum, strange, should have been the other way round... Some more emails exchanged, and guess what: the first order (M60) had indeed been promptly shipped upon order, but had been held in customs here.
Since the good people at Malkoff had misplaced the shipping receipt, they had immediately sent another one upon reading my email. So, a third drop-in should be arriving.

It is extraordinary that these people, this company, first corrected the issue with the client, at their own immediate loss, and only then went looking for what had gone wrong.
In my book, this spells like "damn good service"!

Needless to say, I will be sending the second M60 back, with my thanks for such a great client support. I insist on doing this, living up to the integrity sown by Cathy and Gene. Shipping will be paid with the refund I got.

As for the products themselves, I believe this forum has plenty of great reviews and positive comments about them. They are well worth it, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Best whishes for Cathy and Gene, a great team. Keep up the excelent work!

DM51

Flashaholic
This is a good story, but it does not belong here. You may re-post it in the Cheers section in the MarketPlace if you like, and I'll close it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.