Say HI to the new Guy!

David13

Newly Enlightened
First post ever...

Thank you Greta for the quick help!

So I wanna Introduce myself. Frenchy from Québec City (Canada) being reading on CPF for at least 5 years. This is such a nice forum, no dissin' no bad words...

Anyways I'm just trying to be one of yours so please be tolerant as my English is not perfect.

Again I wanna thank and congratulate Greta for CPF

and I wanna have a warm welcome as only you CPF'ers can only do!!!

Don't forget I'm better at french...

Last edited:

Empath

Flashaholic
:welcome:

Hello, David. This thread is likely to result in replies and discussion. Since we discourage "real life" discussion in the Practice Posting forum, I'll move this thread to our Cafe.

Welcome to CPF. Enjoy.

DM51

Flashaholic
Someone should take away my wallet. That's what Mrs. DM51 says, anyway.

Welcome to CPF! You are doomed!

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
Welcome to CPF David13!
Great to have another flashaholic here. You will really enjoy it and find many nice helpful members.:welcome:

DM51
Someone should take away my wallet. That's what Mrs. DM51 says, anyway.

:laughing:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
O.K... here's a joke definition to get you in the mood:
(this is a parody of Fishing:An Angler's Dictionary.)

Wallet: a small,usually squarish object,often made of cloth or leather..which often hemorrhages money at random.This often happens at the sight or suggestion of a new lighting implement,otherwise known as a flashlight. See also Addiction , Flashlight,Empty Bank Account.

Here's a link to buy the aforementioned book:
http://www.buy.com/prod/fishing-an-angler-s-dictionary/q/loc/106/30231330.html .

David13

Newly Enlightened
Hi Frenchy! Welcome.

After reading CPF for 5 years, what type of lights interest you? You must have a few, eh?

Of course Kabible there's a lot of lights out there that interests me. By exemple: it's 7am here in Québec City and i'm going to receive my TK 11 (+ 2x18650 cells and a charger) in about 3 hours! I just can't wait!

Next week i will order a P2D or a PD20 will wait to see what CPF'ers think about the last one, i'll buy a L0D too for my GF.

I'm also interested in Surefire's, NovaTac an NiteCore.

Thank you all for the great welcoming and yes I know that my wallet is going to get drained if I hang out too much with you guys!

David13

Newly Enlightened
This place is a black hole.

theres no escape. :whistle:

welcome

Thank you for all of your encouraging words Flashanator and CPF'rs! Instead you should've tell me "be carefull don't spend too much money"!!!

Ah darn I know I'm doomed with the Lumen virus now...

Gimme my Lumen fix, something stronger than my TK11!!!

Anyways, I like y'all! :wave: