HELP IN POSTING ITEM TO IRELAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIGHTSMAD

Enlightened
im living in ireland i would appreciate this soooo much,

i purchased a vector pob hid flashlight and i pluged it straight into the wall at home and blew the charger,

i have tryed to find one for 2 weeks now, when i did find one, the company will not ship outside USA, i found a member ( unforgiven ) which has a fowarding service but when i purchase the item, they will not ship to some-one other than the billing address, i cannot buy from uk ireland ect, cause they do not stock USA products,

please can anyone help me and purchase this item and send it to me, i will pay an extra charge to this persons account pay-pal if possible for the inconvineince caused

thank you

~gary~

this is the link: http://www.centurytool.net/5140044_04_Charger_W_Small_Jack_p/5140044-04.htm

Pöbel

Enlightened
do you have 110 or 220V in Ireland? If it's 220 then a new charger will blow just like the old one. Just get a charger with the same output and use it instead

LIGHTSMAD

Enlightened
yes silly me, i forgot to use a voltage convertor with the old one, i have learned from my mistakes and will not make the same mistake twice!!!!
not when its so hard to purchase a charger

LIGHTSMAD

Enlightened
ive tried to match something up with this spec

input 110v 60hz...well the input is not the problem its the output i cannot match:13.8V

Status
Not open for further replies.