Flashlight test: Real or Fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have heard it's easy to tell if saline/silicone implants are present by using a flashlight. Place the light against the skin. If the region passes light, they are present. If the light stops at the skin, they are not present.

Has anyone verified this?

TIA

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I was having that sort of fun, I wouldn't need to ask, now would I? :whistle:

I'm not sure what to say? Technically speaking, even if implants are not present, the, ahem, "region" should allow light to spread more freely than other regions. I don't really have anything to compare to, d'oh...I've probably said too much already. Oh well, I don't think my girlfriend reads this forum. :whistle:

Illum

Flashaholic
depending on the biology of your test groups it may be verifiable...or it can be as hard and inconclusive as doing a buoyancy test on your test group based on silicon-probable regions alone:nana:

Last edited:

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Why would you want to use a flashlight to determine this and not use your god given gift of touch? By the way... I have yet to see a pair of the store bought brand that look as good as the real deal!

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't stop laughing. If I've gotton close enough to do the light test I think I'd just skip it and move on to the rockwell test.

"and this thread has no where to go but South"

Bill

Last edited:
I think one person would have to verify both groups of test subjects, as this is a family-oriented forum, and we can't post examples of our findings...

Last edited:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Although the original post asked a question that could be taken as serious I think we should be careful not to let this thread go in the wrong direction so as not to offend any female or younger members. We probably should not be discussing female anatomy quite in this manner.

Illum

Flashaholic
an egg candler mebbe...originally used to illuminate chicken embryos:eek:

bright enough to go through two layers of calcium carbonate and a ball of protein but not hot enough to cook it

Last edited:

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something bright that doesn't get hot?

Surely there are forums with a different focus that would actually yield a serious answer, provided that's what is actually wanted.

:buddies:

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Who has a GF/Wife with implants that can verify this test??? :nana:

OK.... so it would be the wife with and GF without, or vice/versa?

Really, the use of light is not really valid. There are too many variables. Placement, type, technique, etc.

When I was a teenager I would have probably used the flashlight test as an excuse for more intimacy. Today.... I'd just ask.

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.