• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Spy 005 (SOLD), Custom Ti light, & Mac's Mini-mini HID (SOLD) (***PRICE DROPS***)

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
FS: Spy 005 (SOLD), Custom Ti light, & Mac's Mini-mini HID (SOLD) (***PRICE DROPS***)

Hello everyone. I hate to do this, but I need a little cash. Long story short, the hurricane and it's rain washed out a NFP music festival that myself and two other guys put together, and we are in the hole about $1800 each. So, even though I love these lights, something's gotta give!

First up is a Spy OO5 (SERIAL # 0125). This light is sweet, powerful, compact, and nearly perfect. The black body is mint, the knob and head have the tiniest marks just from playing around with it. This version has the TITANIUM head. A spectacular light, but I can't keep it right now. $590 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

DSC06356.jpg

DSC06357.jpg

DSC06358.jpg

Next up is a Mac's Mini-mini HID. This light was just purchased from Police Scanner Man and I haven't even used it yet! It contains a holder for 3 rechargeable 123A batteries. I have read the reviews and they say that this baby is bright as the sun (around 700 lumens), but alas, I can't enjoy it! The light has no dings, but has been carried slightly, although it does not look like it! $235---now $215! SOLD!!!

DSC06354.jpg

DSC06355.jpg

Last up is a custom Ti light with a McGizmo Ti Pak body and a Delghi head & bezel ring. DarkZero modded a McR-20 reflector and installed a R2 cree light engine in the head. He is very meticulous and did a fantastic job with this mod. The light has no dings & just the tiniest amount of wear from walking the dogs! Total investment in this light was $500. Selling for $440---now $415!

DSC06351.jpg

DSC06353.jpg

All prices include shipping and handling for the upper 48 states. Paypal is included too, unless you want to use POMO, then price can be adjusted. Overseas will cost extra. Thanks for looking.

Joseph

DSC06346.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy 005, Custom Ti light, & Mac's Mini-mini HID

Wow, these are some beautiful lights Joseph!!
Sorry to hear about your bad luck, but these will go quick !!!

I'd be all over that Spy if I weren't saving up for a light.

Great seller guys :thumbsup:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

No, this lamp only runs off of (3) rechargeable 123A batteries. Mac would know more about his work. I don't know much about the light. I like it, have never used it but want to use it (but don't have rechargeables).

bf1

Enlightened

:takeit:Spy 005

bf1

Enlightened

:paypal:Thanks Joseph!

Ninjaz7

Enlightened

I'm surprised the spy lasted this long...gl with your sale :party:.

bltkmt

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 005, Custom Ti light, & Mac's Mini-mini HID (***PRICE DROPS***)

Backup on the Spy 005

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 005, Custom Ti light, & Mac's Mini-mini HID (***PRICE DROPS***)

You might want to remove the Spy 005 from your FS headline.

hokoman

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 005 (SOLD), Custom Ti light, & Mac's Mini-mini HID (***PRICE DROPS***)

Mini Mini HID
:takeit::paypal:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy 005 (SOLD), Custom Ti light, & Mac's Mini-mini HID (SOLD) (***PRICE DROPS

2 lights down, 1 to go.

Changes made to thread title!

Joseph