• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Limited Ed. Arc6 K2 TFFC

cryhavok

Enlightened
Hey everyone,

I just bought a bunch of new dive gear and am short on funds :eek: So with much regret I'm putting up my baby...my Arc6.

I am the original owner of this Arc6. I bought it from the auctions that peter hosted. The light is SN 0061. The light uses the K2 TFFC. It's a real SCORCHER...it puts out the most lumens of all my lights (and is one of the smallest, too!) The K2 is an awesome LED, super bright and because of the smaller die, it allows the light to throw well.

The light is in MINT condition. The annodizing is some of the finest I have ever seen...it looks to be extremely durable. It also is shiny (see pic) so that is very unique and cool to this light. The light sports a Ti bezel and pocket clip.

You will be receiving: Arc6 head, unguarded tailpack, guarded tailpack, 2 pistons (1 has B@rt's green tritium, the other empty), extra o-ring, spare UCL lens, original unused Duracell ultra 123 cell, signature triangluar box, and instruction packet.

SOLD. Thanks!

You will receive everything above for only $350 cash paypal/MO. This includes priority mail shipping w/ delivery confirmation. If using a CC, please add 3% to the price. International buyers welcome (we will work out the shipping). Insurance is optional at the buyer's request and funding. I will not be held responsible for any mishaps by the post office.

Now the most important part, the pics!

IMG_0001-3.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

IMG_0018-1.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks!

Last edited:

tpchan

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Limited Ed. Arc6 K2 TFFC

I'll take it! Please PM me with your paypal info.