• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-finally!!! KI-B kit $350 shipped

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
$350 shipped
The price will not go any lower! Through Sunday-then I will withdraw this light.

Up for sale is this KI-B kit #33. This is a beautiful custom package and I hate to sell it but it's just sitting in my collection.
It comes with one head and three different bodies which can hold a number of different battery options. Custom pouch holds the battery tubes and has a separate little pocket for an extra battery or *whatever* you may want to put in there. The head has been upgraded and it is now way brighter than the original LE it came with and I will include the original LE with it.

HPIM0072.jpg

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: KI-B kit

Dang GREAT price but, I have one and really can't use nor afford another right now.

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl,

I think it's a great price too and I don't understand why it's not selling :shrug:

I suspect folks aren't recognizing this as a real collectible as well as useable light--different power source possibilities, fine performance and built by one fo the classic builders, Arcmania. Hopefully SOMEONE will see (remember?) what this is!

Karl

white light

Enlightened

I suspect folks aren't recognizing this as a real collectible as well as useable light--different power source possibilities, fine performance and built by one fo the classic builders, Arcmania. Hopefully SOMEONE will see (remember?) what this is!

Karl

I have to agree,this is a "need to have in any collect" set from two out standing builders.And the price :eek:oo: Wow,If I did not all ready have two sets I would of taken her a long time ago;really, minutes after I saw it listed.I paid much more than that for my second set.The craftsman ship is second to none:caution:.If I didn't have prior commitments :shakehead I would love to add another :wave: .Free bump to a great light and super CPF member :)

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have not been following this thread but I continue to be amazed that anyone would part with this light but, since "we" are being the opportunity to own it (having missed the initial introduction), I can't believe it has not been grabbed by someone to assume a place of honr in a valued collection---or even better yet, put into use!:shrug:

Karl

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am just amazed this kit is still here. The quality of the machining and finishing is simply second to NONE.

- Updated light engine
- Original light engine
- Several matching bodies that define flashlight LEGOs:

• 1xcr123
    1xrcr123
    2xcr123
    2xrcr123
    1xAA
    1x14500
    1xcr17650

This isn't a production light. This isn't a modded production light. This is that rare breed- a true custom light.

Bump for a great deal from a great seller!

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast

karlthev, ARC mania & Chronos,

Thanks for all of your support. I am truly amazed this is still here. :shrug:

loszabo

Enlightened

I think I might be interested... Int'l shipping? What bodies are supplied (1x 123A, 2x 123A, etc.?) More photos please?

Last edited: