Where can I find a DereeLight CL1H 2.0 ?

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Any reason why do don't want the current versions?

The V3 is natural HA of you don't like black HA.

Valmet62

Newly Enlightened
my reasons.....

Version 3 is dimmer on low mode, doesn't hold regulation as well, and low mode runtime is shorter.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: my reasons.....

That has nothing with v2/v3 to do, but is only depend on the pill your put in.

+1. I'm wondering if the OP read a review of the V3 that had a bad pill in it on light-reviews.

"[Note: Its been brought to my attention that my review sample may be faulty since the output numbers do not coincide with the manufacturer's specifications. Please consider this when making decision based on this review. Any additional information may be updated if new information becomes available.]"

Why he reviewed and posted data based on a defective pill is a mystery. We've seen defective lights from just about every manufacturer, should those be reviewed too? He should remove that review until he can review a non-defective sample.

Last edited:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Re: my reasons.....

The output depends on the pill you use in the light, not the light itself.

The CL1H V1, V2, V3, V4 are all just shells by themselves, similar to a Surefire C2 minus the P60 incan module and accepts 18650s. You can drop in any module from this thread(and the ones by Dereelight themselves) and any incan ones that fit too and they all should work.

Latest posts