Finally Did an L1.

Dr.K

Enlightened
After close to a year of inner debate, I found one, bought it, and am waiting for it to ship.

I am absoulutely sure I'll find some use for it.

litetube

Enlightened
You will indeed. Not the britest light out there or the one with the most bells/whistles but def. briter than advertised and the UI is KISS simple. The light fits perfectly in the hand and is very natural to use. Rides in the pocket ok too. Quality is top notch and is well worth the $

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I think you'll be very pleased. It will be worth the wait. I swear Surefire lumens are about twice as bright as the competition.

Geoff

crocodilo

Enlightened
My L1 has the most "artifacted" beam from my flashlight collection*sig line*, and I really hate that. However, the UI (body size and grip, switch mechanism and mode sequence) is so damn perfect, that it's the light I use more often.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a little tank of a light. I recommend getting a F04 diffuser for it for close range use. It also helps to protect the light's bezel, lens, etc.

I'm tempted to start running AW R123's in mine for more output. If I damage it, I'll just send it to Milky for an upgrade. >:)

blinder switch

Newly Enlightened
I think that you will find it is an excellent light. I liked it so much that I bought another for a backup. I really like the low before high setting and the overall build of quality.

Dr.K

Enlightened
Everyone is right, I love this little light!

side note, the first white wall hunt showed almost no artifacts at all!

it's like playing with my A2, but with all LED.

Rossymeister

Enlightened
Get the F04 Diffuser for the L1, you have best of both worlds, flood and throw.....

+1

The F-04 Diffuser Is Definitely A Necessity With The L1/E1B. Trust Me, You Wont Regret It.

All The Recent Threads About The L1 Are Really Making Me Want One.

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats and use your new L1 in good health!!

It was my Surefire (thanks to the advice from the guys on here) that launched me into this passion/hobby and is responsible for the onset of my flashoholicism :duh2: