• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: A Brace of Griffins.**SOLD**

Ganp

Enlightened
Two Griffins for sale. Finish is HA nat' tri-tone, ie - not matching! Both sold

IMG_0119.jpg

These are 1 x 123 lights designed around XR-E emitters and AWs RCR123 batteries. The head is E-series/Aleph
compatible and the tail end is SF C fitting. More info' can be found HERE.

The internals of the tailcap have been changed since the original design and it now houses a reverse clickie switch.
This can be user changed for a McClickie if desired - just a straight swap. The supplied switch has a spring which
can compress more than the McClickie spring, and is suitable for use with over length budget RCR123 batteries
if necesary.

The reflector works well with XR-Es or Seoul P4s. The standard light engine is an Aleph compatible XR-E R2/GD1000
combination. This gives constant high output, but runtime is only about 25 minutes - depending on the battery.
Throw is good with a fairly ring free beam.

There are three other light engines available as alternatives if preferred. In order of brightness they are ....

A Seoul P4 USVOH/multi-mode driver combination. Not quite as bright a hotspot as the R2, but a nice smooth
transition from hotspot to spill. Three fixed output settings with last-used memory, and strobe/SOS etc if wanted.
Although output is not user adjustable, the UI is versatile and very easy to set. :caution: This LE will only work
with a Griffin body.:caution:
Next is an XR-E Q5 WH/Flupic combination. About the same brightness as the Seoul P4, but more runtime on the
low settings.
Finally, a previously used XR-E P4/NG750 Aleph light engine built by the Shoppe. Nice and bright for a P4, and
a nice white tint.

The price is $320.00 each, including international shipping with insurance, and PayPal fees.
If one of the other light engines is preferred, the price is the same with the Seoul LE, or the Q5/Flupic, and $50.00 less
with the NG750/XR-E P4.

The first "I'll take it" posted here will get priority only if followed with a prompt PM.

Please PM me if you would like any more details.

Thanks for looking,
Colin.

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: A Brace of Griffins.

:whistle:

Should not last long,amazing finish on these btw.
GanP`s work is second to none and the finish of the lights are like velvet.

Best HA job there is,i guess the trick is in the preparation.

Good luck on the sale.
Regards,
Benny

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: A Brace of Griffins.

Hi Colin,:wave:

I sent you a PM in the MarketPlace. Looks like you need to delete some PMs on CPF Proper. Beautiful lights.:faint:

Thanks,
Steve