• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Ti PD-S from Sept 08 Wave

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
**TEMPORARILY WITHDRAWN SORRY** - HAD SECOND THOUGHTS

I know I said I wouldn't do this, but desperate times call for desperate measures as the saying goes :sigh:. Not only do I have to sell off some stuff to help offset cost of a recently purchased Elephant II Quad P7 from Mac's Customs (and I promise to post pictures/review when it arrives), but I also this weekend replaced 4 front-end ball joints on my old pickup truck.
:dedhorse:

Add to that a few surprise co-pays from a recent kidney stone operation. So I'm honestly hurting for the month, partly my own fault :ohgeez: and partly unforseen expenses :broke:. It would be really nice if the one who buys this were to ever consider selling it, that I'd be contacted first and given the opportunity to buy it back. But that's totally up to that person and I would understand either way.

This is the non-mizer iteration with white trit bought from Don less than a month ago, has been sitting on shelf in closet since day I got it. I only bought it to complement my mizer PD-S, sort of bragging rights that I had one of each (I know, I'm a newb). I did a piston swap with StrayLight, he got my green trit, I got his white trit. One of my favorites, if not the
favorite of mine, but I've got a spare and bills are more important right now. Still gonna keep my Mule and LS27 for the time being.

Price is
WITHDRAWN shipped ConUSA, International is addt'l $20 w/o insurance for various reasons. I'll eat the PP fees this time, but feel free to add 2% if you feel so inclined :naughty:.

Now for the pics, they're lousy being taken with iPhone, but they're the best I could do. I couldn't get the trit to show well in the last photo, but it's just as bright as the green ones on my other lights.

A few recent CHEERS for me

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti PD-S from Sept 08 Wave

Damn :mecry:

If I wasn't holding out for a Spy007, I'd be all over this.

Great Light, Great Seller and a GREAT Price :party:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Kid, coming from the guy who did me an awesome favor on one of my recent sales threads. By the way, did you notice this makes your 2000th post!!! :clap:

Wow, Bruce. Well, nobody knows about buying, then selling, then buying a light more than me. :D I understand. You'll get your hands on it (or another) later when you have the cash. It'll be OK, brother. :thumbsup:

Bump for an awesome dude and a local CPF bud. :twothumbs

light man

Newly Enlightened

no comment

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks everyone for the words, I have decided to withdraw the light for now anyway. As tight as money is at the moment, I just can't let this one go yet. But who knows, I may change my mind soon.

StrayLight

Enlightened
I hope your situation improves, but I'm not entirely surprised you've withdrawn your PD-S. Seductive little torch, isn't it?

For anyone contemplating this or any other transaction with brighterisbetter, he is class act with which to deal. My piston trade went perfectly.

Good luck to you, sir.

Latest posts