Sarcosuchus vs. T-Rex (Who would win??)

Sarcosuchus vs. T-Rex (Who would win??)

• Sarcosuchus AKA Supercroc (12m long, 8-10tons, Bite force of 18,000 lbf)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Tyrannosaurus AKA T-Rex (13m long, 7.5tons, Bite force of 3-5,000 lbf???)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Flashanator

Flashlight Enthusiast
:popcorn:
T-Rex gos for a drink by the river side, but encounters the SuperCroc.

I know some experts consider the T-Rex a scavenger rather then a Hunter, A Hyena rather then a Lion. Ignore that.

So who would win? :)

Last edited:

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
My vote goes to the T-Rex... I predict he would would out-maneuver SuperCroc.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
it really depends, if its a long drawn out fight, the T-rex, but if the rex is getting a nice cool sip of water.....super croc is gonna kick her @$$...

Crenshaw

PS: Her, because i vageuly remember something about female rexes being bigger then male ones...

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usually crocs grab and roll, either killing their prey in the intitial snap, or drowning them they don't usually knock down drag out fight. Super croc was probably the same, so it would not be much of a fight. Either the coc got ahold and took it down, or it missed and the Rex escaped.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
I think it would depend on the terrain. on dry land, Rex FTW. Near water with the element of surprise its Croc FTW. Don't crocs rely on drowning their prey more so than biting them to death? The water would need to be pretty deep.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I'm going to go with t-rex since he's about double the mass, 16,000 lbs compared to 8,000 lbs. Crocs don't normally take on animals twice their size. I've also seen video of lions and tigers killing crocs since these predators can get behind their neck fairly easily. I'm guessing there could have been the occational upset, but my money is with the big guy. :)

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
T-Rex of course.
The T-Rex is like Chuck Norris. Nothing can beat them.
:D
Everyone knows that.
bernie

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
If croc gets first bite, hold it and start doing its roll thing my vote goes to croc, otherwise T-rex would get it.

Flashanator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have even seen some leopards kill a croc. Amazing to watch.

Id say if T-Rex was in shallow water the Sarcosuchus could crab a hold of the T-Rex's neck & death roll etc It would most likely snap its neck &/or drowned it.

Would be such an amazing fight to witness.

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator
Godzilla is overkill x100 (Totally not possible that such a creature could exist)

The only other I would add is, Spinosaurus (Significantly bigger then T-Rex).

Initially thought of adding the spinosaurus, but I thought might as well go for broke...:D :devil:

Since we are on that.... wat about the giganatosaurus... another HUGE carnivore...