6P bezel, Type III HA ?

kramer5150

Flashaholic
I've seen various pics of 6P bezels with TypeIII HA. Where do you guys get those? I see bezels all over the www, but all are typeII anodize.

:confused:

thanks!!

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has there ever been a black HAIII Z44 bezel (like how the E2DL and E1B are black HAIII)?

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Has there ever been a black HAIII Z44 bezel (like how the E2DL and E1B are black HAIII)?

x2... Ideally I'd like to use a black HA, for its thermal emissive properties (IE its ability to radiate heat to the surrounding air).

Last edited:

matt0

Enlightened
In THIS THREAD, knightrider mentions how the bezel on his new G2ZL appears to be HAIII rather than the standard TypeII.

I can't find a thread or link or anything, but I thought there was a new version of the Z32. It looked just like the M2 but it was black HAIII instead of natural HAIII...

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
In THIS THREAD, knightrider mentions how the bezel on his new G2ZL appears to be HAIII rather than the standard TypeII.

I can't find a thread or link or anything, but I thought there was a new version of the Z32. It looked just like the M2 but it was black HAIII instead of natural HAIII...

Hmm...now that is interesting. I've been eying one of those G2Z incans but might have to get the LED version just for that "HAIII" bezel :grin2:.

I can't tell any difference between the bezel on my G2ZL, and my 6P.:confused: I guess I got robbed.:mecry:

Last edited:

Size15's

Flashaholic
No need to write "HAIII" that's like writing "HA HA" (or "III III") because HA means type III.
In SureFire terms HA means 'natural Hard Anodised'.
One adds BK for Black to identify it has Black HA (or HA BK)