• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Arc6 (pref under $120)

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a NIB Arc6. I'd like to pay no more than $120.($100 would be great,as well.) I'd have to pay via USPS money order,as I don't have any money in my PayPal account.

Thanks,Mike

P.S.,I know I'm asking for some rather low prices,but I don't want to spend half my monthly paycheck on a light.(Slightly exaggerating,but you get my point.)

Last edited:

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think there are a lot of people that would purchase that that price point. IMO that is where the price should be any ways. Good luck on your hunt!

Edit: When I made this comment the price mentioned was $200

Last edited:

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want a new Porsche. Only willing to pay $500. Any sellers?

I'd definitely buy an Arc6 at $120...I agree that $300 seems a bit high.

Guy's Dropper

Enlightened
The ARC6 would be my dream light. I've been thinking about it for a while, but I have accepted that I just can't afford it. I literally don't have the money to be spending more than 200$ on a light, let alone 300$. No one here would be willing to sell a new or used Arc6 for 120$. That's just the way it is.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not just you, but this is a good example if that is all a person makes one shouldn't be buying custom flashlights:broke::shakehead

P.S.,I know I'm asking for some rather low prices,but I don't want to spend half my monthly paycheck on a light.(Slightly exaggerating,but you get my point.)

kavvika

Enlightened
To be honest, I don't think the Arc6 is the light for you given your spending limit. But you can find a number of great lights for that price, including the Novatac 120, Surefire E1L and Nitecore Extreme.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Wow, $120 for a NIB Arc6? :thinking: I'd buy 4 at that price. I don't think you could even buy a new condition Arc LS for that price & the LS is in the area of 5 years old.

Finding a new Arc6 for 60% off what it costs will be more than tough. Good luck. You will need plenty of it that is unless a kind soul will hook you up. CPF has good people, it could happen.

This search has topped Jag's search for the PD-S head. :grin2:

Last edited:

photorob

Enlightened
A year back I was able to pick up a original aluminum PD for $250. Your prob better off begging for one of those. You know there are guys on here that have so many they could use them as chess pieces.(small over exaggeration). It may not have all the thrills but it does have history and respect around here.

jag808808

Enlightened
dz,

If you want to reach, reach for the stars!!! LOL Good luck with your search AMD64Blondie!

Aloha,

jag

Wow, $120 for a NIB Arc6? :thinking: I'd buy 4 at that price. I don't think you could even buy a new condition Arc LS for that price & the LS is in the area of 5 years old.

Finding a new Arc6 for 60% off what it costs will be more than tough. Good luck. You will need plenty of it that is unless a kind soul will hook you up. CPF has good people, it could happen.

This search has topped Jag's search for the PD-S head. :grin2:

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Is this a serious offer to buy, or an editorial comment?

Either way, best of luck to you!

I'm looking for a NIB Arc6. I'd like to pay no more than $120.($100 would be great,as well.) I'd have to pay via USPS money order,as I don't have any money in my PayPal account.

Thanks,Mike

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
IF this was ever meant to be a serious WTB thread it sure is trashed now....
I do not for my life see someone selling these at this price within reasanoble time.... ( or ever...)

This thread only disrupts our regular sellers/buyers/traders.......:duh2:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I saw an Arc6 for less than $120.00 I'd buy just because it would be a deal I couldn't pass up. There are alot of really good lights for your price range as well so look around. Good luck.

russthetoolman

Enlightened
A year back I was able to pick up a original aluminum PD for $250. Your prob better off begging for one of those. You know there are guys on here that have so many they could use them as chess pieces.(small over exaggeration). It may not have all the thrills but it does have history and respect around here.

OMG!! Flashlight Chess!! What an idea!!
My mind is thinking how to design a roll up board, go to a flashlight buddy's house and take your best 16 pieces, that's too cool an idea...

Russ

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think this thread got sidetracked a long time,
The meaning of this forum is to be supportive of our hobbies and not trash eachothers posts.

I think that has happened here.
The original poster runs this thread and it is not neceaseary to go on like this.
Maybe he want this light badly and cannot afford the asking price?

If anyone want to sell a Arc 6 to the OP i will add $50 to fund this light.
That makes his offer $170 for a Arc 6.

Anybody got a Arc 6 they are tired of and need the cash right now?

:whistle:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've witnessed people making it happen on this forum...alot of good guys,gl.

I Agree with this 1000%

Unfortunately this thread has been Trashed with many unnecessary comments that are in no way helping the OP.

A very sincere "Best of luck in your search!"

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Being Benny`s "sidekick" :)sssh:) i will add another 30 smacks to this in good spirit....:welcome:

PS. Benny YGPM......