Picture request - Surefire 6P/G2/C2/M2 with Novatac clip

kindred_spirits

Newly Enlightened
Anybody have any pictures of their light with the Novatac clip? I would like to see how it looks before I give it a try. How well does it work for you guys?

allburger

Enlightened
Anybody have any pictures of their light with the Novatac clip? I would like to see how it looks before I give it a try. How well does it work for you guys?

I put one on my 6p, but took it off the same day just because it was starting to wear away at the finish ever so slightly. I know that leaving it on there would leave a line where the clip touched the body half way down the barrel.

LumenMan

Enlightened
I put one on my 6p, but took it off the same day just because it was starting to wear away at the finish ever so slightly. I know that leaving it on there would leave a line where the clip touched the body half way down the barrel.

Wanna sell your clip ? :)

allburger

Enlightened

allburger

Enlightened
No problem man, by the way, the clips are nice on the g2's because of the nitrolon. The clip isn't going to scratch it and its a nice addition.

Just for reference, the clip is a little loose on the body and an o-ring is required. The diameter opening of the clip is probably a 1/4" larger than the tailcap gap on g2, 6p's.

fatts

Newly Enlightened
Anyone has pictures of the old-style Novatac clip with a 6P/C2/etc?

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I don't have a pic of that but I did try it with the old clip and I was not pleased.

Maybe with 2 thin gaskets, 1 above and 1 below, it could of been do-able. Since I didn't have anything proper it just spun around and around. Fine while clipped and all but I was not fond of the spinning during use.

gottawearshades

Enlightened
I posted this in a thread some time ago. Works great for me, very secure. Here it is locked out and switched on.

g2_w_clip.jpg

JoeDizzy

Newly Enlightened
No pics. sorry. Hopefully I will have a camera soon

I use these clips on two of my lights: A three cell Solarforce body with a M60F and a 6P with a M60. Both are great lights.

These clips are a must have for me. They are cheap and hold my lights to whatever pocket I choose.

Novatac clips used in this configuration will rest tightly against the flashlight body. I thought about stretching them up a bit(pliers), but for my uses I need a snug fit.
I ride ATV's with side thigh pockets and these will hold very well under these conditions.

They have not scratched my lights yet but if they do, it won't bother me a bit.

These are hard use clips. If scratching lights or pants fraying are a concern, one might search for alternative carry options. Maybe a holster or small bag.

Lighthound has these and will be very expeditious in processing your order.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Anyone has pictures of the old-style Novatac clip with a 6P/C2/etc?

I tried the older style Novatac clip on my 6P when I got it from Lighthound. Wasn't happy with the set-up at all. Too much play from the clip due to the long flats on the 6P. The older style clip works much better on my G2. (Mainly due to the style of checkering used on the G2 body).

fatts

Newly Enlightened
I tried the older style Novatac clip on my 6P when I got it from Lighthound. Wasn't happy with the set-up at all. Too much play from the clip due to the long flats on the 6P. The older style clip works much better on my G2. (Mainly due to the style of checkering used on the G2 body).

Ah... Alright. Was thinking about just ordering the old style clip whilst the Columbus Day sale was on @ Lighthound. Guess I'll wait for them to restock the "New Style" then.

Thanks!

RichTJ99

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to bump an old thread but I am trying to find a clip & they seem to be out of stock. I also cant find the clip on the Novatac website.

Any idea where to find this in stock?

Thanks,
Rich

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sorry to bump an old thread but I am trying to find a clip & they seem to be out of stock. I also cant find the clip on the Novatac website.

Any idea where to find this in stock?

Thanks,
Rich

Lighthound.com