Help me pick my next light

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
Which light should I get out of these three (I realize they all use different batteries and that the Inova and the Olights don't use the same LEDS)
Olight T25 or Olight T15, or Inova T2-MP

I was originally leaning towards the Inova T2-MP because I already have the T1-MP and really like it (I think the T2 can throw a lot further than the T1 though)

Then yesterday I saw the Olight T25/T15. I was interested because it is a multi-level light with a fairly simply UI and from the beamshots taken it has a fairly decent throw.

So which one should it be?

frank777

Enlightened
Here on CPF, we do the absurd. Buy all of them! :drunk:
Ok, seriously, I tend to lean towards the Inovas because they are built like tanks. I have had quite a few, and never had one fail.

Last edited:

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
I was afraid of that CPF like response "buy them all" unfourtanitly, that is not an option. I have narrowed it to the T2-MP or the T25.

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
The light(s) will be used when I work in theaters, out doors or simply as a work light while I do soldering jobs (electronics)

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
How is the T15 throw wise? (i like smaller lights) If it doesn't have as good a throw as the T25, I will just get the T25

nitesky

Newly Enlightened
I have the T15, good throw but I don't have any of the others, so I cannot compare. It does beat out a Rayovac 1W 2AA. The T25 is a bit larger and handier in some ways. For frequent use I would pick it over the T15. The T25 might be on my Christmas list for myself, depending on the economy.

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
Should I go with the T25 tactical or regular (I don't see too much of a difference apart from physical body shape). Although this comparison might not make any sense, which is better the newer G2 LEDs (whiter led tint) or the T25 olight?

Gunner12

Flashaholic
From what I can see, the P60L seems to have a cooler output then most of the Cree lights. I'm not sure how a individual sample from each will compare though.