• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CALLING CUSTOM BUILDERS - WTB: A True Warm P60 LED Drop-in (incandescent tint)

shomie911

Enlightened
Anyone want to make one of these for me? I have money! :D

I'm looking for a high-CRI P60 drop-in for my Surefire C2, with a very-warm, stock Surefire P60-like tint.

I've heard of the Nichia 083 High CRI LED as well as the Warm-white CREE Q2 LEDs that offer warm tints.

I was thinking a color temperature between 3000-4000K. Preferably as close to incan tint as possible. (3300K) High-CRI is a primary concern as well the tint.

Basically what I am looking for is an LED drop-in that closely matches or surpasses the Surefire P60 lamp assemblies 65 lumens and gets close to incandescents naturally high CRI.

I wouldn't mind if someone took an existing drop-in and changed the LED out for one matching my criteria. As long as the final result is a reliable drop-in.

I'd also like it to be single mode.

Last edited:

shomie911

Enlightened
Re: WTB: A True Warm P60 MC-E LED Drop-in (incandescent-like tint)

---

Last edited:

shomie911

Enlightened
Re: [IMPORTANT UPDATE] - WTB: A True Warm P60 LED Drop-in (incandescent tint)

---

Last edited:

shomie911

Enlightened
Re: [IMPORTANT UPDATE] - WTB: A True Warm P60 LED Drop-in (incandescent tint)

---

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
If you have the emitter I can build it. I have the drop-in kits on hand.

Edit: Offer withdrawn.

Last edited:

shomie911

Enlightened
If you have the emitter I can build it. I have the drop-in kits on hand.

I have no way of sourcing an emitter.

I was counting on the builder already having channels through which he/she could attain the emitter.

shomie911

Enlightened

I've read a lot about the Dereelight module and have come to the conclusion that while it is a better tint than regular cool white LEDs, it still isn't anywhere near the tint of the P60.

This is also reciprocated by the beamshot link you provided, the Dereelight module still has the "LED look" to it's beam color.